Please wait ! Updating price & availability
Fiberyum FiberYum IMO Pre-Biotic Fiber Sweetner, 40 Pound, 40lb - 4 Gallons
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
- All Natural Low Calorie Sugar Free Fiber Syrup & Sweetener - Sugar Substitute & Alternative Made From Tapioca (Cassava).
- Corn Free, Super Low Glycemic Index, Non Gmo, Gluten Free, Vegan, No Artificial Ingredients, Tested For Heavy Metals.
- Make Your Own No / Low-sugar, High-fiber Energy / Protein Bars, Pancake Syrup, Smoothies, Baked Goods, Teas And More.
- Use Any Place Where You Might Use Agave, Corn Syrup, Maple Syrup, Molasses, Honey, Rice Syrup, Sugar Cane Juice, Coconut Palm Sugar, Stevia, Erythritol, etc.
- Great For Diabetics, Medical / Health Conditions That Require Low Sugar Levels In Your Diet, And Sports / Wellness Fanatics Who Are Carb Conscious.
IMO, technically known as isomalto-oligosaccharide, can be made from various forms of vegetable starch, often corn. FiberYum brand IMO comes only from Tapioca (Cassava) making it Paleo friendly and Corn-Free. It is a high fiber syrup and super low-glycemic alternative to sugar sweeteners that has awesome amounts of prebiotic fiber (greater than 90% soluble fiber) - that is why Raw Revolution uses it to make their Glo Bars taste so good. It's also why Glo Bars have some of the lowest sugar / carbohydrate quantities among all protein, nutrition and meal replacement bars that don't use artificial ingredients. * Non-GMO * Corn Free * Sugar Free * Super Low Glycemic Index * No Artificial Ingredients * Tested For Heavy Metals * Gluten Free * Kosher * Vegan Derived from tapioca, our premium quality IMO syrup is Sugar Free, Corn Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Kosher, and tested for heavy metals - an all around great sugar replacement. What can you use IMO for? So glad you asked.. Make your own no / low-sugar, high-fiber energy / protein bars, pancake syrup, smoothies, baked goods, teas and more - Any place where you might use agave, corn syrup, molasses, honey, rice syrup, sugar cane juice, and so many others. It is great for diabetics, medical / health conditions that require low sugar levels in your diet, and sports / wellness fanatics who are carb conscious. IMO supports healthy intestinal flora growth and sets the stage for probiotics to work well along with helping to maintain healthy cholesterol levels and aid mineral absorption. Ingredients: Isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO) from tapioca (Cassava) starch.